My Photo
Name:
Location: San Jose, California, United States

A tasty life of a Japanese wife and an American husband. Visit our fun mixed cultured life. *Click on the photos to enlarge. 日本人妻とアメリカ人夫の楽しいクロスカルチャーライフをご覧下さい。写真はクリックすると拡大します。

Friday, June 30, 2006

See you soon!!!


The last day at my work where I worked for 8 years. I made a water melon fruit basket and Panna cotta (forgot to take pics..). Everybody loved them and it went fast :) I also curved the company name on the handle.

They took me to Maggiano't Little Italy for my farewell lunch. I am making a "thank you" speech. It was nice small and homey company and gave me a chance to work in US and work on various types of task. I feel like they are my family so I said "see you soon" as opposed to say "Good by".

I am off to one week vacation to see Steven from tomorrow. I am going to.....
---to be continued----- :):)