My Photo
Name:
Location: San Jose, California, United States

A tasty life of a Japanese wife and an American husband. Visit our fun mixed cultured life. *Click on the photos to enlarge. 日本人妻とアメリカ人夫の楽しいクロスカルチャーライフをご覧下さい。写真はクリックすると拡大します。

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Japan Trip Day1


I have been in Japan since last week for my biz trip. And today, Steven arrived in Japan and we will be going to my hometown, Beppu after two days in Tokyo. Tonite, we went to a Japanese restaurant Tsuki no Shizuku which we had a first date 2 years ago. This place makes fresh tofu every 2 hours and we had it and other great dishes with talking about 2 years ago. Only two years and 3 months... I feel like I know him forever. Steven always says it is because we keep meeting each other in our every life and we still have some momries from the previous lives... :) I am completely convinced with this. Otherwise, no other theories can explain how I feel.