My Photo
Name:
Location: San Jose, California, United States

A tasty life of a Japanese wife and an American husband. Visit our fun mixed cultured life. *Click on the photos to enlarge. 日本人妻とアメリカ人夫の楽しいクロスカルチャーライフをご覧下さい。写真はクリックすると拡大します。

Sunday, May 07, 2006

New Kitchen Wares

New Kitchen wares always excite and inspires me on what to cook. I have been hearing a lot of people talking about these French pans, LE CREUSET on how great they are and how efficient they are but I was doubtful and thought "They are just pans. How could pans make so much differences on the food. The important thing is how to cook and not what to cook with. And they are HEAVY!!! " So I hadn't even thought to buy it for more than 15 years. HOWEVER, since we got a gift card of a kitchen store, we decided to try how good it is. Well..." I " did because I bought it while Steven is in NY for his biz trip. (See what happens when you leave me alone, honey! Shopping therapy :)





Oh, one more thing, honey. We got a new sauce pan, too!!