My Photo
Name:
Location: San Jose, California, United States

A tasty life of a Japanese wife and an American husband. Visit our fun mixed cultured life. *Click on the photos to enlarge. 日本人妻とアメリカ人夫の楽しいクロスカルチャーライフをご覧下さい。写真はクリックすると拡大します。

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Our cats, your cats

When Steven is away from home for his biz trip, our 2 cats and I fight a lot. I know it is weird that me, human fight with cats. But all of us miss him immensely and we just do or say bad things each other to forget the loneliness. They do some bad things like pooping on the sofa and constantly scratching the sofa, which they don't do when Steven is around. I yelled at them in both English and Japanese like " I am not a cat person, If you keep doing this, I am going to sell you guys to Shamisen store!!!!" When I talk to him, I say "YOUR CATS scratched our furniture and made a mess on the floor! " for their bad behavior. Or "OUR CATS are doing fine. They are sleeping by my side now." So Steven will know if the cats are doing fine or not by the subjects "Our cat" or "Your cat".





Lucy is on my CD player saying "What? If you don't like this, come and get me!!"