My Photo
Name:
Location: San Jose, California, United States

A tasty life of a Japanese wife and an American husband. Visit our fun mixed cultured life. *Click on the photos to enlarge. 日本人妻とアメリカ人夫の楽しいクロスカルチャーライフをご覧下さい。写真はクリックすると拡大します。

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Our house is mess!!

We are in the midst of moving and a lot of boxes are all over in the house. We got these boxes and wrapping paper for free thanks to Craig's list and internet. Hope we can finish the moving this weekend. No food pictures this week because I packed kitchen stuff already and cannot cook :(



But we are going to see a soccer game (Japan National team VS US) tomorrow !!! I already checked out the Japanese players yesterday in the middle of work hour. Hee, hee, hee....Heard the US team is strong despite of the unpopularity of soccer here in US. Hmmmm, I want Japanese team to win....I will have Steven forget his nationality for a day and force him to cheer Japanese team.

My favorite player (GK), Kawaguchi kun.