My Photo
Name:
Location: San Jose, California, United States

A tasty life of a Japanese wife and an American husband. Visit our fun mixed cultured life. *Click on the photos to enlarge. 日本人妻とアメリカ人夫の楽しいクロスカルチャーライフをご覧下さい。写真はクリックすると拡大します。

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Pottery Class

After three sessions of playing and knealing clay, I got three plates and two vases. On the triangle omusubi (rice balls) shaped one, you can see through the three feet undearneath because of the Xray effect on my camera...kidding. I think I squeezed the feet against the plate too hard when I attached them.

I drew sakura flowers on the vase on the right but cannot really tell what flowers they are because glazing was too thick and filled the thin lines but I liked the colors. Next week, my bowls will be ready to come home from the studio :)