My Photo
Name:
Location: San Jose, California, United States

A tasty life of a Japanese wife and an American husband. Visit our fun mixed cultured life. *Click on the photos to enlarge. 日本人妻とアメリカ人夫の楽しいクロスカルチャーライフをご覧下さい。写真はクリックすると拡大します。

Monday, July 03, 2006

Singapore!!!


I left San Francisco at 1pm on July 1st and 21 hours later (OHHH, it was the longest trip I ever had) , I arrived at Singapore at 1am on July 3rd. At the airport, I met Steven who has flew from NY. I was so happy to see him because I hadn't see him for 3 weeks!! We went to our Raffles the Plaza Hotel which is sister's hotel of The Raffles Hotel. So exciting because I wanted to see Raffles hotel for long time!! It was 2:30AM when we went to bed. Zzzzzz.....woke up around 9am and off to the Raffles Hotel across from our hotel for breakfast.
It is a beautiful building which has nice decorated restaurants, the food at Tiffn's Room was very tasty. Especially their egg dish was tremendous!! Of course the service was amazing...felt like we are king and queen :)
What do you think Steven is doing in the picture? Work? Nooooooo, he is making a reservation at a hotel in a Indonesian resort, Bintan Island. Tomorrow is his birthday and we decided to celebrate our birthdays together on a tropical island!! After 45 minutes ferry ride......

We are having tropical drink at the bar on the white sand beach!!!