My Photo
Name:
Location: San Jose, California, United States

A tasty life of a Japanese wife and an American husband. Visit our fun mixed cultured life. *Click on the photos to enlarge. 日本人妻とアメリカ人夫の楽しいクロスカルチャーライフをご覧下さい。写真はクリックすると拡大します。

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Must love dogs...















I had brunch with a friend of mine at cafe in Menlo Park. She brought her dog, Luna and I enjoyed her company. She is a still puppy and coos when her mommy (my friend) is out of her site. I had a hard time to calm her down when she went to the bathroom. :) I love dogs and it was nice to ped and walk her.

Look at my "dog" cuddling with me in the couch. She always sits with me putting her paws on my arm. I thought cats are more independent but not our cats. They follow us and come to sit with us like dogs do. I love our dog-cats :)