My Photo
Name:
Location: San Jose, California, United States

A tasty life of a Japanese wife and an American husband. Visit our fun mixed cultured life. *Click on the photos to enlarge. 日本人妻とアメリカ人夫の楽しいクロスカルチャーライフをご覧下さい。写真はクリックすると拡大します。

Friday, November 17, 2006

Winter dish



I cannot believe we are in the mid of November. Time flies....really. It has been cold in mornings/nights so I thought something warm would be nice for dinner. I made stuffed cabbage (Japanese call it Rolled cabbage...Make sense because they ARE rolled. :)This was one of my favorite food my mother used to make when I was a kid. I used ground beef, parsley, shiitake mushroom, celery, onion, milk soaked bread and salt&pepper for the stuffing. Although I feel my mom's is better than mine, Steven loved them!! That only matters to me :)