My Photo
Name:
Location: San Jose, California, United States

A tasty life of a Japanese wife and an American husband. Visit our fun mixed cultured life. *Click on the photos to enlarge. 日本人妻とアメリカ人夫の楽しいクロスカルチャーライフをご覧下さい。写真はクリックすると拡大します。

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Opera Carmen

Steven has bought me a dress for opera. It is a beautiful dark brown silk evening dress with flower printings. Same material that is used for Chinese dress but the shape is some what western. I was looking forward to wear it and going to opera but Steven needed to go to his biz trip so I went by myself without wearing the dress (I save it till I go with him:). It was not fun as much as going with him but still Carmen was great. I also like the historical old castle-like San Francisco Opera house. Felt like I was a princess going back to my castle :) Where is my prince??? Oh, he is in Singapore...