My Photo
Name:
Location: San Jose, California, United States

A tasty life of a Japanese wife and an American husband. Visit our fun mixed cultured life. *Click on the photos to enlarge. 日本人妻とアメリカ人夫の楽しいクロスカルチャーライフをご覧下さい。写真はクリックすると拡大します。

Friday, July 07, 2006

Singapore Day 5

Since Steven worked 10 to 15 hours a day last few days, he got some break to go places with me!! First, we waled to Arab Street to see exotic stuff.

Oh, honey, did I show you my new tattoo? I got this henna tattoo in Little India so I can be a wild girl for 2 weeks:)

We also went to the river area. Singapore is a very urban city. Look at this modern buildings and tropical flowers are so pretty.
Guess who we bumped into? Our old friend, Ronald!! He is always unnecessarily cheerful even in humid sticky hot Singapore.
You know, the famous Merlion was much smaller than we thought. You can put it on your hand!!!

Kidding!!!

Had dinner here close to our hotel.
This is how to end my last night in Singapore.