My Photo
Name:
Location: San Jose, California, United States

A tasty life of a Japanese wife and an American husband. Visit our fun mixed cultured life. *Click on the photos to enlarge. 日本人妻とアメリカ人夫の楽しいクロスカルチャーライフをご覧下さい。写真はクリックすると拡大します。

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Our last day in Singapore

I need to leave Singapore this evening....without Steven :(:( I will be starting my new job from Monday so need to go....Since the breakfast at Tiffin's room, we decided to go there again. Beautiful Raffle's Hotel.
With a door man at Raffle's.
Look how exotic and colorful they are!!

This is the famous Writer's Bar.
Steven is studying history.

I had a GREAT time in Singapore with Steven but now I need to leave by myself. I will feel like I am an incomplete person without him till he comes home...but only one week!!